We have some news and Vybe will now be shipping in May. Due to some unfortunate delays that were ultimately aimed at perfecting our product, we have had to push the date another 8 weeks.
We have had a lot of support from backers along the way, and are still very excited for all of you to finally see Vybe.
Some big news is that our new website is launched with updated pictures of Vybe which will now be selling for $49.00.
If you would still like a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process it immediately.
We appreciate all the positive feedback and support!
The Vybe Team