August Vybe Update

Dear Backers,
As August comes to a close we wanted to provide you with another update about the progress of Vybe.
We received an unbelievable amount of support from our backers after we posted our last blog post explaining the true reason why we have been delayed.
Taking into consideration the crowdfunding market for technology products, there are plenty of examples of products that have taken several years to complete and ship. We’re not trying to make excuses, but Vybe is still well under the average time period, and we have been working non-stop to ship Vybe. We wanted to have Vybe on the market months ago, but unfortunate circumstances have prevented that.
Vybe is currently closing in on seed level funding from multiple investors who are all committed to the full global commercialization of Vybe.  This funding will compensate for the capital that has been stolen from us by our previous engineers (including a considerable amount from our own pockets), and will allow us to deliver these units to our backers and retailers around the world.  Our firmware debugging is complete, and our initial batch order of 10,000 Vybe’s will be placed as soon as we finalize our negotiations with investors.
We are still holding on to hope that we will be able to ship our units by the end of September, however in the case that an agreement with investors cannot be reached in time, we may be pushed back to a later date.
Nobody wants Vybe to ship more than we do.  Please stay tuned for our next update and once we finish negotiations and finalize our pending investment we can give you an exact timeline.

If you’ve stuck with us this long, then that means in some way or another, you believe in us. It’s people like you that are allowing us to make Vybe a reality. If you can just stick with us until we ship, your support as an original backer will never be forgotten. However, if you’d like to get a refund, we’ll gladly give it. Please contact us at for a full refund.
Thank you all for hanging in there.
The Vybe Team